Welcome to UAF eCampus Instructional Design Team. Since you are new, we hope that the list below can help you with some of your questions (of which we are sure you have many):
Whom to contact for what:
General office matters:
- Donna Oyen email@example.com (Office Manager) for any info about timesheets and travel; ordering general office supplies like pens or paper.
- Jennifer Young firstname.lastname@example.org purchasing requests and purchasing
- Brant email@example.com (Information Systems wizard) for your security codes; access to server (Orion) and other accounts; any computer hardware and software problems and acquisitions; computer set-up; help with conference room hardware/software; phone for your desk, Sales Force (procurement system as well as student tracking system); desktop support for staff, faculty, and students, equipment loans to faculty.
Instructional Design support functions:
- Owen Guthrie firstname.lastname@example.org, Executive Director and leader of the menagerie
- Vacant, Associate Director of Programs, program development, Quality Matters (QM), courses in general, K-12, anything related to courses or programs you are helping to design, develop or revise.
- Barb Paskvan email@example.com if you need to know about course schedules or student enrollments. Barb also enters new courses in Airtable. Airtable is the all-in-one flexible database used by eCampus.
- Jessica Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org student recruiter
- Marissa Carl email@example.com – marketing and promotion
- Tim Stickel firstname.lastname@example.org – student services manager for student-related issues
- Kim Runnion email@example.com if you need to know the numbers for student enrollments, questions about registration or anything banner-related or anything about how eCampus works, Kim is a long-time eLearner.
- Faith Fleagle firstname.lastname@example.org is the the exam center manager
- Brighton Brooks email@example.com is our academic advisor
- Sarah Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelly Boswood email@example.com, and Kendra Garn are our front desk folks and handle incoming calls and students, faculty, or others that enter our physical domain as well as testing and proctored exams.
- Misti Hopkins in our dual enrollment coordinator and works with the Advantage program
Vacant is the Design Team super-supervisor
- Madara Mason firstname.lastname@example.org – Faculty Development Coordinator – iTeach training and faculty development planning
- Heidi Olson email@example.com – Learning Design Coordinator – Course development process and assignments and Open Labs
- Christen Bouffard firstname.lastname@example.org – anything and everything, including virtual worlds, geography and maps, graphic design, web site architecture and navigation, Adobe. Currently iTeachU lead.
- Sean Holland email@example.com – video and audio, nerd stuff. Currently Accessibility lead
- Tina Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org anything about Blackboard, creating course dev shells, preflight checks.
- Dan Lasota email@example.com – WordPress programming, programming, games, distance.alaska.edu site, pedagogy and research, master of bizarre facts
- Janene McMahan firstname.lastname@example.org – website programming, eCampus website, QM Coordinator for UAF; Currently iTeach Lead
- Jennifer Moss email@example.com – graphic design, Adobe, WordPress programming/admin (community.uaf.edu, open.uaf.edu), web design, augmented reality. Currently CITE lead.
- Karina Gonzales firstname.lastname@example.org anything that faculty need that is outside the actual development of a course (like training with UAonline, how to withdraw someone, and other classroom management things while a course is being offered). Karina sends out semester update form and coordinates with new-to-eCampus instructors. She promotes fac dev events and communicates faculty-related information. Karina also coordinates textbook orders between instructors and the bookstore.
- Kendell Newman-Sadiik email@example.com storytelling teaching pedagogy, inclusive and diversity. Current EPIC lead. Kendell lives in Juneau
- Joe Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org is our Studio Media Production Designer – all things media studio and video
- Clara Noomah email@example.com, STEM, accessibility
- Buck Barbieri and Joe Yates and Mika McCrary Media Studio Producers (students)