Welcome to UAF eCampus Instructional Design Team. Since you are new, we hope that the list below can help you with some of your questions (of which we are sure you have many).
Who is eCampus
Whom to contact for what:
- Owen Guthrie firstname.lastname@example.org, Executive Director and leader of the menagerie
General office matters:
- Donna Oyen email@example.com (Office Manager) for any info about HR, timesheets and travel; ordering general office supplies like pens or paper.
- Jennifer Young firstname.lastname@example.org purchasing requests and purchasing
- Brant email@example.com (Information Systems wizard) for your security codes; access to server (Orion) and other accounts; any computer hardware and software problems and acquisitions; computer set-up; help with conference room hardware/software; phone for your desk, Sales Force (procurement system as well as student tracking system); desktop support for staff, faculty, and students, equipment loans to faculty.
Instructional Design support functions:
- Tim Stickel firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Director of Student Success
- Barb Paskvan email@example.com if you need to know about course schedules or student enrollments. Barb also enters new courses in Airtable. Airtable is the all-in-one flexible database used by eCampus.
- Jessica Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org student recruiter
- Marissa Carl email@example.com – marketing and promotion
- Kim Runnion firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to know the numbers for student enrollments, questions about registration or anything banner-related or anything about how eCampus works.
- Faith Fleagle email@example.com is the the Exam Services manager
- Brighton Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org is our academic advisor
- Sarah Patterson email@example.com, Kelly Boswood firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexis Carstens email@example.com, and (Kendra Garn– on leave right now) are our front desk folks and handle incoming calls and students, faculty, or others that enter our physical domain. They also handle all of the proctored exams as well as national testing.
- Misti Hopkins firstname.lastname@example.org in our dual enrollment coordinator and works with the Advantage program. Her office is in Associate Provost Alex Fitt’s office. We don’t see her often but she’s still a part of our unit!
Associate Director of Teaching and Learning Madara Mason email@example.com
- Kendell Newman-Sadiik firstname.lastname@example.org – Faculty Development Coordinator – iTeach training and faculty development planning, storytelling teaching pedagogy, inclusiveness and diversity. Current EPIC lead.
- Jenn Pedersen email@example.com – Learning Design Coordinator – Course development process and assignments and Open Labs
- Christen Bouffard firstname.lastname@example.org – anything and everything, including virtual worlds, geography and maps, graphic design, web site architecture and navigation, Adobe. Currently iTeachU lead.
- Sean Holland email@example.com – video and audio, nerd stuff. edX Lead.
- Tina Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org anything about Blackboard, creating course dev shells, preflight checks.
- Nathan Feemster email@example.com Blackboard faculty support, creating dev shells, preflights checks, Airtable and supporting logistics of courses from one semester to the other
- Dan Lasota firstname.lastname@example.org – WordPress programming, programming, games, distance.alaska.edu site, pedagogy and research, master of bizarre facts
- ID3 Vacant
- Janene McMahan email@example.com – website programming, eCampus website, QM Coordinator for UAF; Currently iTeach Lead
- Jennifer Moss firstname.lastname@example.org – graphic design, Adobe, WordPress programming/admin (community.uaf.edu, open.uaf.edu), web design, augmented reality. Current CITE lead.
- Karina Gonzales email@example.com anything that faculty need that is outside the actual development of a course (like training with UAonline, how to withdraw someone, and other classroom management things while a course is being offered). Karina sends out semester update form and coordinates with new-to-eCampus instructors. She promotes fac dev events and communicates faculty-related information. Karina also coordinates textbook orders between instructors and the bookstore. Current Teaching Tips lead.
- Joe Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org is our departing Studio Media Production Designer – all things media studio and video
- Eric Lonn email@example.com is our New Studio Media Production Designer – all things media studio and video
- Clara Noomah firstname.lastname@example.org, STEM, Accessibility Team Lead
- Buck Barbieri and Max Treece-Noran and Mika McCrary Media Studio Producers (students)
- Kernell Snow Assistant Website Developer and works closely with Marissa and Janene. (student)
- Shayla Sackinger is our Graphic Designer and works closely with Christen (student)
- VACANT Accessibility Design Assistant and works closely with Sean and Clara (student)