Welcome to UAF eCampus Instructional Design Team. Since you are new, we hope that the list below can help you with some of your questions (of which we are sure you have many).
Who is eCampus
Whom to contact for what:
- Owen Guthrie email@example.com, Executive Director and leader of the menagerie
General office matters:
- Donna Oyen firstname.lastname@example.org (Office Manager) for any info about HR, timesheets and travel; ordering general office supplies like pens or paper.
- Jennifer Young email@example.com purchasing requests and purchasing
- Brant firstname.lastname@example.org (Information Systems wizard) for your security codes; access to server (Orion) and other accounts; any computer hardware and software problems and acquisitions; computer set-up; help with conference room hardware/software; phone for your desk, Sales Force (procurement system as well as student tracking system); desktop support for staff, faculty, and students, equipment loans to faculty.
Instructional Design support functions:
- Tim Stickel email@example.com, Associate Director of Student Success
- Barb Paskvan firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to know about course schedules or student enrollments. Barb also enters new courses in Airtable. Airtable is the all-in-one flexible database used by eCampus.
- Jessica Armstrong email@example.com student recruiter
- Marissa Carl firstname.lastname@example.org – marketing and promotion
- Kim Runnion email@example.com if you need to know the numbers for student enrollments, questions about registration or anything banner-related or anything about how eCampus works.
- Faith Fleagle firstname.lastname@example.org is the the Exam Services manager
- Brighton Brooks email@example.com is our academic advisor
- Sarah Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org, Kelly Boswood email@example.com, Alexis Carstens firstname.lastname@example.org, and (Kendra Garn– on leave right now) are our front desk folks and handle incoming calls and students, faculty, or others that enter our physical domain. They also handle all of the proctored exams as well as national testing.
- Misti Hopkins email@example.com in our dual enrollment coordinator and works with the Advantage program. Her office is in Associate Provost Alex Fitt’s office. We don’t see her often but she’s still a part of our unit!
Associate Director of Teaching and Learning Madara Mason firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANT – Faculty Development Coordinator – iTeach training and faculty development planning
- Heidi Olson email@example.com – Learning Design Coordinator – Course development process and assignments and Open Labs
- Christen Bouffard firstname.lastname@example.org – anything and everything, including virtual worlds, geography and maps, graphic design, web site architecture and navigation, Adobe. Currently iTeachU lead.
- Sean Holland email@example.com – video and audio, nerd stuff. Currently Accessibility lead
- Tina Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org anything about Blackboard, creating course dev shells, preflight checks.
- Nathan Feemster email@example.com Blackboard faculty support, creating dev shells, preflights checks, Airtable and supporting logistics of courses from one semester to the other
- Dan Lasota firstname.lastname@example.org – WordPress programming, programming, games, distance.alaska.edu site, pedagogy and research, master of bizarre facts
- Amy May email@example.com – talents have yet to emerge
- Janene McMahan firstname.lastname@example.org – website programming, eCampus website, QM Coordinator for UAF; Currently iTeach Lead
- Jennifer Moss email@example.com – graphic design, Adobe, WordPress programming/admin (community.uaf.edu, open.uaf.edu), web design, augmented reality. Currently CITE lead.
- Karina Gonzales firstname.lastname@example.org anything that faculty need that is outside the actual development of a course (like training with UAonline, how to withdraw someone, and other classroom management things while a course is being offered). Karina sends out semester update form and coordinates with new-to-eCampus instructors. She promotes fac dev events and communicates faculty-related information. Karina also coordinates textbook orders between instructors and the bookstore.
- Kendell Newman-Sadiik email@example.com storytelling teaching pedagogy, inclusive and diversity. Current EPIC lead. Kendell lives in Juneau
- Joe Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org is our departing Studio Media Production Designer – all things media studio and video
- Eric Lonn email@example.com is our New Studio Media Production Designer – all things media studio and video
- Clara Noomah firstname.lastname@example.org, STEM, accessibility
- Buck Barbieri and Max Treece-Noran and Mika McCrary Media Studio Producers (students)
- Kernell Snow Assistant Website Developer and works closely with Marissa and Janene. (student)
- Shayla Sackinger is our Graphic Designer and works closely with Christen (student)
- Mick Carey-Thomann is our Accessibility Design Assistant and works closely with Sean and Clara (student)